Engraving & CNC Solution
3000 Series CNC Plasma – Durable, Versatile, and Efficient
Need a machine-tool quality CNC plasma cutting system? Then the 3000 Series Plasma was made just for you. With a sturdy and rigid all-steel plate frame, you can easily support any standard or high-definition plasma unit you need. The heavy-duty steel frame also means you experience almost no vibration when cutting, which means you get a highly precise cut every time.
The MultiCam 3000 Series Plasma is the perfect choice for those looking for value in a machine tool quality CNC Plasma Cutting System. The rigid, all-steel plate frame design supports a variety of standard or high-definition plasma units and is combined with the industry"s easiest -to-use operator interface, as well as the quality features, and high level of service that comes with owning a MultiCam.
Multicam 3000 Plasma Standard Features:
- High-Speed contouringFully programmable retract between parts.
- Automatic initial pierce height
User-friendly MultiCam Controller
- Material Database
- Downdraft table
- Precision dual X-axis drives
- Stress-relieved heavy duty all steel construction.
- 25 mm linear ball bearing profile rails for maximum stiffness
- 8 Megabytes of Memory with unlimited file size transfer capabilities
- Standard Ethernet or RS232 direct connections
- Plasma Hypertherm
- Table sizes : 50'X50' to 145'X240'
- Rapid Traverse : 850 to 2500 IPM
Application List :
- Machine Manufacturing
- Armored Vehicles
- Automotive Fabrication
- Decorative Fencing and Gates
- Job Shops
- Structural Steel
- Marine Fabrication
- Oil and Gas Company
- Metal Fabrication
- Sign Shops
Material Cut :
- Mild Steel
- Stainless Steel
- Diamond Plate
- Expanded Metal